[comp.sys.mac.games] SimEarth planet specs

moyer@brahms.udel.edu (Eric Moyer) (02/02/91)

  I don't normally belinger copy protection discussions or flame users,
but  Bryce Chackerian's offer to E-mail SimEarth planet specs in
article 2800 is in ridiculusly bad taste and unsound judgement.
  If people bought the thing, they can damn well spend 15 minutes making
a crib sheet if they want one.

  Bryce, I find your behavior is loathsome and ill-thought in every way.

daybell@nunki.usc.edu (Donald Daybell) (02/05/91)

In article <18417@brahms.udel.edu> moyer@brahms.udel.edu (Eric Moyer) writes:

>  I don't normally belinger copy protection discussions or flame users,
>but  Bryce Chackerian's offer to E-mail SimEarth planet specs in
>article 2800 is in ridiculusly bad taste and unsound judgement.
>  If people bought the thing, they can damn well spend 15 minutes making
>a crib sheet if they want one.
>
>  Bryce, I find your behavior is loathsome and ill-thought in every way.

I second this opinion.  It's jerks like this that will cause software
companies to go back to the uncopyable disks of the past; a REAL BUMMER for
those of us who want to use a hard drive!  Do you really want EVERY game
to be as much of a pain as the original Strategis Conquest?????

"Raise your hand if you think that was a RUSSIAN water tentacle!"
					--- The Abyss

Donald "Dice Freak" Daybell      daybell@aludra.usc.edu