[comp.sys.mac.games] More Strategic Conquest 3.0 Features

denton@parc.xerox.com (Jim Denton) (02/05/91)

Just one more note about Strategic Conquest 3.0 and then I'll
shut up:

The destroyer in the 2-player game moves 8!  This is the way
it should be.  Now you can chase subs and transports just like
in the 1-player (vs. computer) game.

The transports are now much easier to kill. It was always
frustrating to find an enemy transport just before it lands
on your beach, and have it wipe out your entire air force.

--
Jim Denton            denton@parc.xerox.com

All views are mine and mine alone, |  Always INspect, never EXpect - ?
but feel free to adopt them.       |  Don't Die Wondering - ?

jpf10694@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu (Joseph Peter Fleck) (02/13/91)

calvin@portia.stanford.edu (Peter Chang) writes:

>In article <1991Feb4.234759.27127@parc.xerox.com> denton@parc.xerox.com (Jim
>Denton) writes:
>>Just one more note about Strategic Conquest 3.0 and then I'll
>>shut up:
>>
>>The destroyer in the 2-player game moves 8!  This is the way
>>it should be.  Now you can chase subs and transports just like
>>in the 1-player (vs. computer) game.
>>
>>The transports are now much easier to kill. It was always
>>frustrating to find an enemy transport just before it lands
>>on your beach, and have it wipe out your entire air force.

>	I just called MacConnection like someone suggested, and they said that they
>never heard of the beast. Does anybody else know of anyplace that would carry
>it?

>	Thanks in advance, adn sorry for the wasted bandwidth.

Am very new to this news network, so please forgive my inexperience.  Did I understand these messages to assume that Strategic Conquest 3.0 actually does exist?thanks!
	-Joe

calvin@portia.stanford.edu (Peter Chang) (02/13/91)