[comp.sys.mac.games] Oids????

gck6910@cec2.wustl.edu (Geoffrey Charles Kinnel) (02/13/91)

Hello net landers,
	I have been hearing references to a game called Oids.  Is there a place
to get this that I may be unaware of?  I have checked my usual sources.
BTW if it is available via ftp, could some kind soul send th IP number,
not the address (like 128.83.128.87 or whatever)

Thanks for any assistance
Geoff
gck6910@cec1.wustl.edu

clarson@ux.acs.umn.edu (Chaz Larson) (02/13/91)

In article <1991Feb13.031743.22085@cec1.wustl.edu> gck6910@cec2.wustl.edu (Geoffrey Charles Kinnel) writes:
>	I have been hearing references to a game called Oids.  Is there a place
>to get this that I may be unaware of?  I have checked my usual sources.

Check your local software retailer.  It's a commercial product.  I just saw
it last night at a local dealer.

Unfortunately, I neglected to remember the publisher.

chaz

--
Someone please release me from this trance.
clarson@ux.acs.umn.edu                                       AOL:Crowbone

hawley@adobe.COM (Steve Hawley) (02/14/91)

In article <1991Feb13.031743.22085@cec1.wustl.edu> gck6910@cec2.wustl.edu (Geoffrey Charles Kinnel) writes:
>	I have been hearing references to a game called Oids.  Is there a place
>to get this that I may be unaware of?  I have checked my usual sources.
>BTW if it is available via ftp, could some kind soul send th IP number,
>not the address (like 128.83.128.87 or whatever)

The reason you haven't seen it anywhere for ftp or on a BBS is that Oids is a
commercial product.  To get it, you have to lay down the cash, but it's well
worth it.

Steve Hawley
hawley@adobe.com
--
"Did you know that a cow was *MURDERED* to make that jacket?"
"Yes.    I didn't think there were any witnesses, so I guess I'll have to kill