[comp.sys.mac.games] Pool of Radiance, hint needed

nv89-nun@dront.nada.kth.se (Nicklas Ungman) (02/16/91)

I've killed the Tyranathraxus fake and done everything the city clerk has
asked me to, except find books, tomes etc about Phlan, and now don't get
any further. What shall I do ???

Roger

ted@cs.utexas.edu (Ted Woodward) (02/16/91)

In article <NV89-NUN.91Feb15194020@dront.nada.kth.se> nv89-nun@dront.nada.kth.se (Nicklas Ungman) writes:
>I've killed the Tyranathraxus fake and done everything the city clerk has
>asked me to, except find books, tomes etc about Phlan, and now don't get
>any further. What shall I do ???

Slight Spoiler:

The obvious; kill Tyranthraxus.  Keep searching through the area you
found the fake in; map it.  Look for secret doors.
--
Ted Woodward (ted@cs.utexas.edu)

"Mad scientists HATE shopping for shoes!" -- Peaches