[comp.sys.mac.games] IIsi & Tetris

brooksj@is-next.umd.edu (Joanne Brooks) (02/16/91)

I haven't seen anything along these lines posted, so it's time I asked...

I have a IIsi, and the color Tetris, and the music doesn't play.  I hear
the speaker click once the game is started, and click again once I exit,
but the music doesn't play.  Other games (Klondike, SimEarth) play sounds
fine.  Any suggestions/hints as to what's wrong & how to fix it?

Thanks.

later daze...
jojo
Joanne Brooks                              |Internet:  brooksj@is-next.umd.edu
"Oh give me a home where the buffalo roam, |           brooksj@syrinx.umd.edu
 and the death of a race is a game..."     |**********************************

yomy@vax5.cit.cornell.edu (02/18/91)

In article <8043@umd5.umd.edu>,
brooksj@is-next.umd.edu (Joanne Brooks) writes:

> I haven't seen anything along these lines posted, so it's time I asked...
>
> I have a IIsi, and the color Tetris, and the music doesn't play.  I hear
> the speaker click once the game is started, and click again once I exit,
> but the music doesn't play.  Other games (Klondike, SimEarth) play sounds
> fine.  Any suggestions/hints as to what's wrong & how to fix it?

Well, I'm not positive about the IIsi and Tetris, but on my IIcx and Welltris
under multi-finder I needed to increase the applications memory partition to
hear all the sounds...
You never know.
pat young
yomy@vax5.cit.cornell.edu