[comp.sys.mac.games] Harpoon Battlesets

jtgorman@cs.arizona.edu (J. Taggart Gorman) (02/23/91)

In article <2808@texsun.Central.Sun.COM> greg@enterprise.Sun.COM (Greg George - Sun Area Project Consultant - Midwest ) writes:
>p.s. Don't worry, if you don't want to get screwed by 360 games,
>just get Spaceward Ho! [cheaper and more fun!].

  I totally disagree.  You don't get to sink US carriers in Spaceward Ho!!

  What I really think is that is not a flame, and that the comparsion is
not really valid.  Spaceward Ho! is a fictional "rule the galaxy" type game.
Harpoon is a simulation of the power of modern navies.  Like comparing
SimCity and Risk.  Remember, this is not a flame, just a note from Fleet
Admiral and Hero of the Soviet Union, First Class, Gormanov.
  :)