[comp.sys.mac.games] Loderunner

park@anmsd3.msd.anl.gov (Yongsup Park) (10/15/90)

Hello !
Recently I got a copy of Lode Runner 1.0 from a FTP site.
Though I enjoy playing the game again, I mastered it long ago .. APPLE II era.
At that time some other versions of the game were also around.
I remember it's Lode Runner III and ver 2.0.
Those are MUCH harder than 1.0.
Does anybody know the availability of those versions for Mac ?
Anonymous FTP site is preferred.
If anybody has his version created using editor,
it'll be a pleasure too.
    Yongsup Park
                                            Internet :  PARK@anmsd3.msd.anl.gov
    Do 'finger' for more info.              BITnet   :  B40180@ANLCV1.BITNET

ollef@sics.se (Olle Furberg) (10/15/90)

In <2431@linac.fnal.gov> park@anmsd3.msd.anl.gov (Yongsup Park) writes:

>Hello !
>Recently I got a copy of Lode Runner 1.0 from a FTP site.

Since when is Lode Runner in PD?

park@anmsd3.msd.anl.gov (Yongsup Park) (10/16/90)

In article <1990Oct15.123952.18046@sics.se>, ollef@sics.se (Olle Furberg)
writes...
>In <2431@linac.fnal.gov> park@anmsd3.msd.anl.gov (Yongsup Park) writes:
>
>>Hello !
>>Recently I got a copy of Lode Runner 1.0 from a FTP site.
>
>Since when is Lode Runner in PD?

Actually I don't know.
I guess I copyed it from info-mac archive site but I'm no sure.
This site doesn't have the original version now(or from the beginning,
as I can't remember exactly).    It only has one made up version.
    Yongsup Park
                                            Internet :  PARK@anmsd3.msd.anl.gov
    Do 'finger' for more info.              BITnet   :  B40180@ANLCV1.BITNET

vaughan@puma.cad.mcc.com (Paul Vaughan) (03/01/91)

Loderunner used to be my favorite arcade game back when I owned my
original Mac. But it never worked for me after I moved to my Mac II
and sold the original several years back. What's the word on
Loderunner compatibility? Are there new versions? Is it still being
sold--I'd be willing to pay for it again!

And while I'm at it, is anybody interested in Loderunner screens? I
made several sets with unusually difficult (sometimes even perverse)
puzzles in them. I spent a LOT of time on these but never found anyone
with the enthusiasm to go through em.

--

 Paul Vaughan, MCC CAD Program | ARPA: vaughan@mcc.com | Phone: [512] 338-3639
 Box 200195, Austin, TX 78720  | UUCP: ...!cs.utexas.edu!milano!cadillac!vaughan