[comp.sys.mac.games] Looking for Bridge Game

hrose@cs.bu.edu (Helen Trillian Rose Davis) (03/13/91)

I'm looking for a relatively cheap bridge game... (or a game that is
multiple card games, but one of them must be bridge..) either shareware
or something not too expensive. It's going to run on an older mac, so
color isn't necessary. Can anyone suggest a good option? (I know
nothing about the game so I'll be going entirely on your word :)

reply by email please
--Helen
--

Helen Trillian Rose Davis (yes, *really*, HIM! :)
<hrose@cs.bu.edu>

Dan.Hughes@f421.n109.z1.Fidonet.Org (Dan Hughes) (03/13/91)

Check out Bridge 6.0 by Artworx. About $25 mail order.

 * Origin: Twilight Clone: Macintosh - 301-946-8677 - 10 lines (1:109/421)

tecot@momenta.com (Ed Tecot) (03/14/91)

Dan.Hughes@f421.n109.z1.Fidonet.Org (Dan Hughes) writes:
>Check out Bridge 6.0 by Artworx. About $25 mail order.

No, don't.  It's a very poor program.  The bidding is wierd, and the
interface is clunky.  Of course, if you insist, I'll sell you mine.

					_emt

chelonia@elaine4.Stanford.EDU (ball) (03/15/91)

In article <1991Mar13.223439.2500@momenta.com> tecot@momenta.com (Ed Tecot) writes:
>Dan.Hughes@f421.n109.z1.Fidonet.Org (Dan Hughes) writes:
>>Check out Bridge 6.0 by Artworx. About $25 mail order.
>
>No, don't.  It's a very poor program.  The bidding is wierd, and the
>interface is clunky.  Of course, if you insist, I'll sell you mine.
>
>					_emt

I'm glad someone else thinks so, I just thought that I was being
picky.  Did you have problems with the copy protection?  The copy I
installed on the hard disk crashed, and I haven't been able to remove
it or replace it!  I am not happy with it at all...

Gail
chelonia@leland.stanford.edu