[comp.sys.mac.games] Infocom/Magnetic Scrolls

Bob.Nordling@f13.n396.z1.edgar.mn.org (Bob Nordling) (03/12/91)

Ville, thanks for the update to my list of Infocom games and Magnetic
Scroll games.  Yes I realized the mistake of including Captain Blood
and Windwalker (isn't Windwalker considered to be a sequel to Moebius
(Origin Systems) right away, and the Firebrand/Firebird confusion was
due to having seen a catalog about a couple years ago which was
a couple of the Magnetic Scroll titles which must have listed the
distributor next to the titles and my memory played tricks on me
such a duration of time. I now have a complete list of Infocom titles
(including the InfoComics, and various packaging/bundling schemes as
well). I will label Quarterstaff as a "pseudo-Infocom" game.

Regarding your list of Magnetic Scroll games, you listed:

Pawn, Guild of Thieves, Jinxter, Fish, Myth, Wonderland

Are not Corruption and Lancelot considered Magnetic Scroll games?

The list of commercial games for the Mac has risen to include 450
games, and that's only including the ones in English, not other
language games. The Shareware/Freeware list has grown to include 650
games.

Thanks again for your input, when you are juggling and categorizing
information on 1100+ games an occasional errors creeps in, that why I
seek advice from experts on Fidonet, Usenet, AOL, CompuServe, and
various Mac User Groups.
---

zobbo@tharr.UUCP (Ian Cottee) (03/15/91)

In article <668840404.1@mmug.edgar.mn.org> Bob.Nordling@f13.n396.z1.edgar.mn.org (Bob Nordling) writes:

>Regarding your list of Magnetic Scroll games, you listed:
>
>Pawn, Guild of Thieves, Jinxter, Fish, Myth, Wonderland

Is Wonderland out on the Macintosh? If so will it work on a LC?

Cheers

Ian

/ zobbo@tharr.uucp                  | Disclaimer - give me a break   /
/ !ukc!axion!tharr!zobbo            |              I don't even      /
/ axion!tharr!zobbo@uk.ac.ukc       |              believe this junk /
/<-- tharr *free* public access to Usenet in the UK 0234 720202 -->  /