[comp.sys.mac.games] Shadowgate hidden room.

wrigley@milton.u.washington.edu (Bob Ennes) (03/15/91)

I know that this has been written about before, but could someone please E-mail me a description of exactly how to find the hidden room at the avalanche.  I    know that a certain bottle must be heated (which bottle) and that it must be    placed in a particular spot (where?). I'm sorry to repeat this question but I   would really appreciate any help someone could give. Thanks.

Bob Ennes
wrigley@milton.u.washington.edu

twhite@mozart.amd.com (Tom White) (03/15/91)

In article <18407@milton.u.washington.edu> wrigley@milton.u.washington.edu (Bob Ennes) writes:
>I know that this has been written about before, but could someone please E-mail me a description of exactly how to find the hidden room at the avalanche.  I    know that a certain bottle must be heated (which bottle) and that it must be    placed in a par
>ticular spot (where?). I'm sorry to repeat this question but I   would really appreciate any help someone could give. Thanks.
>
>Bob Ennes
>wrigley@milton.u.washington.edu

While you're at it, please send the trick to opening the unmarked door
in Uninvited.  I know it's not critical to the game, but I'd like to see
what's beyond.  Thanks.

--
Tom White   Fab 10 Engineering
Advanced Micro Devices  Austin, TX