[comp.sys.mac.games] Solarian: what and where?

bhoule@se-sd.SanDiego.NCR.COM (Bill Houle) (03/14/91)

Can somebody point me to the latest (IIfx compatible) version of
Solarian?  Explicit locations please - browsing via mail servers
can be excruciatingly slow.

Thanks.
--
Bill Houle                       bhoule@se-sd.SanDiego.NCR.COM
NCR NPD-San Diego                (619) 693-5593

CAH0@bunny.gte.com (Chuck Hoffman) (03/19/91)

In article <4480@se-sd.SanDiego.NCR.COM> bhoule@se-sd.SanDiego.NCR.COM
(Bill Houle) writes:
> Can somebody point me to the latest (IIfx compatible) version of
> Solarian?

The author is Ben Haller.  His network mail address is:
deadman@garnet.berkeley.edu

Version 1.04 runs just fine on a IIfx.

- Chuck Hoffman, GTE Laboratories, Inc.  |  I'm not sure why we're here,
cah0@bunny.gte.com                       |  but I am sure that while we're
Telephone (U.S.A.) 617-466-2131          |  here, we're supposed to help
GTE VoiceNet: 679-2131                   |  each other.
GTE Telemail: C.HOFFMAN                  |