[comp.sys.mac.games] Scott Adams for the Mac

tecot@momenta.com (Ed Tecot) (03/27/91)

I'm now ready to accept orders.  The price is US$25 ($2 per adventure
+ $1 shipping and handling (I don't believe in gouging for s&h)).  You'll
receive the same package that was available in stores in 1985, except that,
with the permission of Starsystems, I've patched the interpreter.

So, send your address and payment to:
	Ed Tecot
	2211 Latham Street #118
	Mountain View, CA 94040

Please include your electronic address as well, so that I can send you
mail confirming the order.

duga@merlin.cvs.rochester.edu (Brady Duga) (03/28/91)

Hmm... I might have missed something, but what the heck are you talking
about? What is "Scott Adams for the Mac"?

--Brady (duga@cvs.rochester.edu)

) (03/28/91)

In article <1991Mar27.013611.13647@momenta.com> tecot@momenta.com (Ed Tecot) writes:

> I'm now ready to accept orders.  The price is US$25 ($2 per adventure
> + $1 shipping and handling (I don't believe in gouging for s&h)).  You'll
> receive the same package that was available in stores in 1985, except that,
> with the permission of Starsystems, I've patched the interpreter.
>
> So, send your address and payment to:
> 	Ed Tecot
> 	2211 Latham Street #118
> 	Mountain View, CA 94040
>
> Please include your electronic address as well, so that I can send you
> mail confirming the order.

Hi,

Pardon my questions, but aren't the Scott Adams adventures copyrighted
material?  Do you have permission to distribute/sell copies?

Bill
---
Bill Moakler				  |        LPO 10280  PO Box 5064
rutgers!remus.rutgers.edu!moakler (UUCP)  |       New Brunswick, NJ 08903
moakler@remus.rutgers.edu (arpa)          |          phone:908-932-3465
"I'm Elfy of Atlantis.",  "I'm JoJo of Munchkinland.", "We're Elfy and JoJo."

cfj@iSC.intel.com (Charlie Johnson) (03/28/91)

Did someone ever actually answer the question about what Scott Adams (the person and not his games.) is doing now ??  I spent lot's of time in front of my
friends TRS-80 working on Scott Adams adventure games.
--
Charles Johnson
Intel Corporation