[comp.sys.mac.games] Nuke War on Mac?

eiswirth@vixvax.mgi.com (Steve Eiswirth) (04/05/91)

I have a game called "Nuke War" that I used to play on the Apple II.
Does anyone know of a comparable nuke war game for the Mac, maybe even
something with real graphics?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

2fmlcalls@kuhub.cc.ukans.edu (04/06/91)

In article <1991Apr5.120147.887@vixvax.mgi.com>, eiswirth@vixvax.mgi.com (Steve Eiswirth) writes:

> I have a game called "Nuke War" that I used to play on the Apple II.
> Does anyone know of a comparable nuke war game for the Mac, maybe even
> something with real graphics?
>
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Sorry, haven't ever come across anything even similar.  Well, there's that
"Balance of Power" commercial game, but it's more political - less deploy and
bomb.

You know, the game was straightforward enough that someone with an evening and
Hypercard ought to be able to whip one out.  A couple of grids of Buttons -
'set icon of me....'.

john calhoun