[comp.sys.mac.games] Help needed for Robot Battle

achan@eniac.seas.upenn.edu (Anson Chan ) (04/10/91)

I have downloaded Robot Battle from sumex. But it refuses to run on my SE.
It gives me an illegal address error. Any suggestions? I am currently
using system 6.07.

P.S. I am also getting an illegal instruction error when I tried to run
     Super3D.

Thanx.

            ________
        _-/         ---_       ___       __   __  ______  _______  __    __
       /            _   \     /         /    /   / __    /        /     /
      _          /_/ \  |    /  _\     /    /   |       /    /   /     /
      |     __/_// __ |/    /         /  \     _____|  /  __/   /  \
      |  (|/ '()` <()/     /       \ /    \   /       /        /    \
       _ O        .> |    ________________________________________________
        /_/  -__ -- /    / Anson H. Chan
                ---     / E-Mail Address: achan@eniac.seas.upenn.edu

baillie@mullauna.cs.mu.OZ.AU (Stephen Baillie) (04/10/91)

achan@eniac.seas.upenn.edu (Anson Chan ) writes:

>I have downloaded Robot Battle from sumex. But it refuses to run on my SE.
>It gives me an illegal address error. Any suggestions? I am currently
>using system 6.07.

Suggestions? In robot battle? How about this one : DON'T BOTHER.

You ain't missing much (anything?)

Steve (based on Jamie's opinion)