[comp.sys.mac.games] Puzzle Gallery

krazykid@bu-pub.bu.edu (Ernest Kim) (04/14/91)

Has anyone gotten Puzzle Gallery I was wondering how good it is.  Is is as good as Fool's Errand??  Does anyone know of and good puzzle games besides the two
mentioned above??  Thanks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Ernest Kim
krazykid@bucsf.bu.edu

dawg6844@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu (Race Bannon) (04/14/91)

krazykid@bu-pub.bu.edu (Ernest Kim) writes:

>Has anyone gotten Puzzle Gallery I was wondering how good it is.  Is is as good as Fool's Errand??  Does anyone know of and good puzzle games besides the two
>mentioned above??  Thanks

>krazykid@bucsf.bu.edu

Having solved all three of Cliff Johnson's games, I think I can answer this one.
Puzzle Gallery is not nearly as good as either Fool's Errand or 3 in Three
(his latest).  PG has no soul, it is just a bunch of puzzles.  FE and 3T are
stories foremost, with puzzles to make them challenging.

I heartily recommend both Fool's Errand and 3 in Three.
Dan Walkowski                          | To understand recursion,
Univ. of Illinois, Dept. of Comp. Sci. |   you must first understand recursion.
walkowsk@cs.uiuc.edu                   |