[comp.sys.mac.games] MMII help needed

dsk@casbah.acns.nwu.edu (Daniel Katz) (04/16/91)

Some Might and Magic II questions for the knowing:

1)  Where is Castle Xabran?

2)  What is in the barrier in the middle of the 3x3 room in the third
   city? (Tundara, I think)

3)  What does the button at the end of the long dark hallway in the
    same city do?

4)  Where do I get a farthing to flick in the Fountain after donating at
    all the temples?

Thanks in advance.
--
Dan Katz                                             1(708)491-8887
Dept. of Electrical Engineering                    dsk@eecs.nwu.edu

smsmith@hpuxa.acs.ohio-state.edu (Stephen M. Smith) (04/16/91)

(spoilers)

dsk@casbah.acns.nwu.edu (Daniel Katz) writes:
>Some Might and Magic II questions for the knowing:
>
>1)  Where is Castle Xabran?

You can find the ruins of it in C3; you need to travel to the
past to enter it.  See Peabody.

>2)  What is in the barrier in the middle of the 3x3 room in the third
>   city? (Tundara, I think)

Defeat the snowbeast and you'll find a certain object.  If you
take that object then you'll find out what's inside that
barrier.  (ha, ha, hee, hee, sinister laughter...)

>3)  What does the button at the end of the long dark hallway in the
>    same city do?

It opens the way into where the snowbeast is behind the walls
(this is the area just north of where you entered the darkness).

>4)  Where do I get a farthing to flick in the Fountain after donating at
>    all the temples?

You automatically get it after donating at the last temple.  Simply
check your inventory because it will be there.

SS