[comp.sys.mac.games] HELP...MAC FTP SITES...

c9111400@cc.newcastle.edu.au (04/18/91)

	Can someone please tell me of some FTP-able mac sites where public
domain and shareware games are available? If possible could you send me some
addresses as well......

						THANKS
						     Matthew...

kempkec@mist.CS.ORST.EDU (Christopher Kempke) (04/18/91)

In article <1991Apr18.101639.9996@cc.newcastle.edu.au> c9111400@cc.newcastle.edu.au writes:
>	Can someone please tell me of some FTP-able mac sites where public
>domain and shareware games are available? If possible could you send me some
>addresses as well......

	I would usually respond to this via Email, but it gets asked a lot,
	so one more time for the newcomers:

		FTP Sites:

     	sumex-aim.stanford.edu (info-mac)
	35.1.1.43 (umich somewhere.  Don't remember the actual name, my
		name server is less than adequate.)

	Between these two, you'll get most everything available.
	There are 2 or 3 other sites, but they don't have as much.

		--Chris