Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.games
Subject: 3 in Three
Sender: tavassol@aar.alcatel_alsthom.fr (Dominic Tavassoli)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.games
Bcc:

	I' ve just finished 3 in Three !!!!!
Sorry, I just felt like telling someone...
			Dom

***Dominic Tavassoli              *  "I am not a letter! I am the number 3!" *
***Alcatel-Alsthom R.             *         (the hero in 3 in Three)         *
***France                         *"Hey baby,wanna see my Wand of Fireballs?"*
***tavassol@aar.alcatel-alsthom.fr*        Segermund,5th level MU            *

lorigny@aar.alcatel-alsthom.fr (Eric Lorigny) (04/18/91)

HELP,

I want to know how to pass the snake who is in the sea and between the
 mountains ?

please reply to lorigny@aar.alcatel-alsthom.fr

deichman@cod.NOSC.MIL (Shane D. Deichman) (04/19/91)

In article <1991Apr18.094845.564@aar.alcatel-alsthom.fr> lorigny@aar.alcatel-alsthom.fr () writes:

>HELP,
>
>I want to know how to pass the snake who is in the sea and between the
> mountains ?

Well, there are a couple of things you need to do.  First, you have
to know the "command" word.  You can find this by doing a certain
"other" action in a particular town (can't get much more vague than
that, huh?).  Of course, there must be something special about the
person speaking the word.

Have you encountered any "Marks" yet?

Let me know if you need more help.

-shane