[comp.sys.mac.games] Another Bard's Tale question

ss7q+@andrew.cmu.edu (Sedgwick D. Sanchious) (04/19/91)

How do I get into Kylearean's & Mangar's Towers?  What do I need to get
from them?  I tried going thru the sewers, but I still couldn't find
that spot that teleports u(I think).  Also, what do I do with the eye
from Tarjan's temple?  Thanx!

jcc5_ltd@uhura.cc.rochester.edu (Jackson Cheng) (04/20/91)

In article <0c3aLLq00Uh7M4_iYU@andrew.cmu.edu> ss7q+@andrew.cmu.edu (Sedgwick D. Sanchious) writes:
>How do I get into Kylearean's & Mangar's Towers?  What do I need to get
>from them?  I tried going thru the sewers, but I still couldn't find
>that spot that teleports u(I think).  Also, what do I do with the eye
>from Tarjan's temple?  Thanx!

Spoilers....

If I remember correctly, you get to Kylearan's Tower through Harkyn's Castle...
You get teleported there I believe.  The one suggestion is that before you
go there, be prepared to explore the whole tower before leaving.  It was a
painful experience to have to leave Kylearan's Tower before getting a certain
item...

If you wish more clues...here's some more...
The eye that you got from Tarjan's temple is needed in Harkyn's castle in order
for you to get to Kylearan's tower.  At Kylearan's, you have to find the good
old wizard who resides there and he will give you an item that you need to go
unlock the secrets of Mangar's tower.  In order to get into Mangar's, first, you need that item and then you have to go to the lowest level of the sewers, where you should find a very long stairway leading upwards.  This will get you to
Mangar's courtyard.

Hope this helps.  Good luck.
If you need more help, let me know.

Jaxon.