[comp.sys.mac.games] Joke in Beyond Dark Castle...

6600star@ucsbuxa.ucsb.edu (Lord of the 7 Darks) (04/24/91)

Set your system clock to Christmas Day and then play Beyond
Dark Castle. Watch for the Xmas tree...

warden@gradient.cis.upenn.edu (Robert Warden) (04/24/91)

>>From: 6600star@ucsbuxa.ucsb.edu (Lord of the 7 Darks) writes:

>>Set your system clock to Christmas Day and then play Beyond
>>Dark Castle. Watch for the Xmas tree...

  It works for the original Dark Castle as well.  About a year
  ago I was playing the game of Christmas (it was a present)
  and I noticed the tree.  When I bought Beyond Dark Castle, that
  one of the first things I tried.

  How about Halloween or Thanksgiving?

**  Robert Warden                         warden@grad1.cis.upenn.edu    **
**  University of Pennsylvania                  @gradient.cis.upenn.edu **
**                                                                      **
** "Even a broken clock tells the time correctly twice a day"           **
**                                            - Withnail & I            **

wiseman@tellabs.com (Jeff Wiseman) (04/27/91)

In article <10794@hub.ucsb.edu> 6600star@ucsbuxa.ucsb.edu (Lord of the 7 Darks) writes:
>Set your system clock to Christmas Day and then play Beyond
>Dark Castle. Watch for the Xmas tree...

And the Stockings ....

-

--