[comp.sys.mac.games] Looking for Contact Address of MINDSCAPE

paolo@ai-vie.UUCP (paolo petta) (04/30/91)

I am looking for the currenct contact address of MINDSCAPE, the company
which sold the game "Balance of Power". (Is there a version compatible
with Systems 6.x ?)

Please reply via e-mail
(and bear in mind that 1-800 numbers do not work from Europe...)

Thank you!

paolo
--
paolo petta,                     paolo@ai-vie.uucp (..mcsun!tuvie!ai-vie!paolo)
austrian research institute for          bitnet: paolo%ai-vie.uucp@relay.eu.net

price@uclapp.physics.ucla.edu (John Price) (05/01/91)

In article <991@ai-vie.UUCP>, paolo@ai-vie.UUCP (paolo petta) writes:
>I am looking for the currenct contact address of MINDSCAPE, the company
>which sold the game "Balance of Power". (Is there a version compatible
>with Systems 6.x ?)

	As of 1988 (the copyright date in my manual), the address is:

		Mindscape Inc.
		3444 Dundee Road
		Northbrook, Illinois 60062

           John Price * * * * price@uclapp.physics.ucla.edu
           Where there is no solution, there is no problem.

swanson@CS.Cornell.EDU (Randall A. Swanson) (05/01/91)

In article <00947EBC.239B2A60@uclapp.physics.ucla.edu> price@uclapp.physics.ucla.edu (John Price) writes:
>In article <991@ai-vie.UUCP>, paolo@ai-vie.UUCP (paolo petta) writes:
>>I am looking for the currenct contact address of MINDSCAPE, the company
>>which sold the game "Balance of Power". (Is there a version compatible
>>with Systems 6.x ?)
>
>	As of 1988 (the copyright date in my manual), the address is:
>
>		Mindscape Inc.
>		3444 Dundee Road
>		Northbrook, Illinois 60062
>
>           John Price * * * * price@uclapp.physics.ucla.edu
>           Where there is no solution, there is no problem.

Actually this is no longer the case...Mindscape was aquired by Software
Toolworks since then and have moved all operations to CA.  I don't have
a current address for them, and don't even know if they are still using the
Mindscape name, but the above address is no longer valid.

Randall Swanson
121 Baker Tower
Cornell University
Ithaca, NY 14853-5102