[comp.sys.mac.games] 3 in Three gone already?!?

jdavis@husc3.harvard.edu (05/02/91)

After all of those posts saying how great 3 in Three is, I felt that I just
*had* to get a copy, especially as I loved Fool's Errand.  So, I did what any
Mac owner would do:  I called MacConnection.  They told me, after I'd spent a
minute or two on hold, that 3 in Three was "out of publication."

I find this very hard to believe, since it appears to be a brand new game.

Those of you who have bought this game, where did you buy it?  If the company
really did suddenly go belly up or something, is there anyone out in netland
who has solved it and would like to sell me their copy (with manuals, etc)?

Thanks for any response,

Jason Davis
jdavis@husc3.harvard.edu

jdavis@husc3.harvard.edu (05/03/91)

In article <1991May1.144709.767@husc3.harvard.edu>, jdavis@husc3.harvard.edu writes:
> After all of those posts saying how great 3 in Three is, I felt that I just
> *had* to get a copy, especially as I loved Fool's Errand.  So, I did what any
> Mac owner would do:  I called MacConnection.  They told me, after I'd spent a
> minute or two on hold, that 3 in Three was "out of publication."

Apparently, the company really is out of business, but I found a copy through
MacWarehouse.

Thanks to those of you who mailed me...

Jason Davis