[comp.sys.mac.games] The List: where can I these games?

Thinker@gate.oxy.edu (04/29/91)

       I read the list posted by Bob Nordling the other day, and I am wondering
where I can find some of these PD/SW games he mentioned.  Specifically, I would
like to find Attaxx, The Big One, Save The Farm 3.2, and Strike Force 1.1.   If
somebody has these, please mail me so that I can find a way to get them, or
preferably post them to some anonymous FTP site (sumex or Umich preferably).
                                         -The Mad Thinker

/--------------------------------------------------------------------/
The Mad Thinker Says:
        SMELL MY .SIG and MAKE PEACE, NOT BUTTER
Thinker@gate.oxy.edu, for all polite replies
/--------------------------------------------------------------------/

jm13@quads.uchicago.edu (Kermit T. Frog) (04/29/91)

In article <810@gate.oxy.edu> Thinker@gate.oxy.edu writes:

>       I read the list posted by Bob Nordling the other day, and I am wondering
>where I can find some of these PD/SW games he mentioned.  Specifically, I would
>like to find Attaxx, The Big One, Save The Farm 3.2, and Strike Force 1.1.   If
>somebody has these, please mail me so that I can find a way to get them, or
>preferably post them to some anonymous FTP site (sumex or Umich preferably).
>                                         -The Mad Thinker

I am interested in these also, as well as the Slam Dunk! Basketball simulation.
Please could someone tell me where to find them?

Kermit T. Frog

--
Paid for by the Committee to elect the Boston Bruins
as the 1991 Stanley Cup Champions.

tjc@castle.ed.ac.uk (A J Cunningham) (04/29/91)

>SpaceShip Warlock   (CD ROM)  (SF Adventure)

	Where can I get this game?
	Thanx in advance
		Tony

--
Tony Cunningham, Edinburgh University Computing Service. tjc@castle.ed.ac.uk

Inspiration, move me brightly, light the song with sense and colour, hold
away despair. More than this I will not ask faced with mysteries dark and vast.

barry@chatham.uucp (Barry Campbell) (04/30/91)

tjc@castle.ed.ac.uk (A J Cunningham) writes:

> >SpaceShip Warlock   (CD ROM)  (SF Adventure)
>
>       Where can I get this game?
>       Thanx in advance
>               Tony
>

> --
> Tony Cunningham, Edinburgh University Computing Service. tjc@castle.ed.ac.uk
>
> Inspiration, move me brightly, light the song with sense and colour, hold
> away despair. More than this I will not ask faced with mysteries dark and vas

Tony,

Spaceship Warlock, according to Reactor Software, will be released "real soon
now."  Reactor has had to make extensive modifications to make the CD game
behave well with System 7, according to press reports and the news department
at Educorp.

I've talked to people who've seen it, and generally, they've raved.  I've got
my order already in with Educorp.

To the best of my knowledge, Educorp is the EXCLUSIVE distributor for Reactor
products.  (Somebody correct me if I'm wrong on that.)  For info on contacting
Educorp, e-mail me.

Barry Campbell
barry%chatham@duke.cs.duke.edu / UUCP: [...] mcnc!wolves!chatham!barry
Chatham Host BBS 919 932 1142 / Chapel Hill, North Carolina
"Pray for a good harvest, but don't stop hoeing." - Bohemian proverb

Bob.Nordling@f13.n396.z1.fidonet.org (Bob Nordling) (05/03/91)

* In a message originally to All, A J Cunningham said:
>>SpaceShip Warlock   (CD ROM)  (SF Adventure)
>
>	Where can I get this game?

Actually it is still not shipping but should be within the next 2
weeks. It is distributed by Educorp (ptoohey, blah), and it is
listed at $89.95 in their ad on page 315 of June's MacUser.
1-800-843-9497
---