[comp.sys.mac.games] Fool's Errand sequal

chused@husc10.harvard.edu (Amy Chused) (05/02/91)

I've seen a few postings here asking about a sequal to fool's errand and
a few implying that there are two programs coming out soon: An updated
version of Fool's Errand with new puzzles and a completely new game
(the Fool and the World?).

I called MacConnection and a few other places, none of whom know anything
about this.  Would anyone who knows when/if these games are coming out,
by whom they're coming out, what the chances are of their coming out,
or any other information about them please either e-mail me or post
their information?

thank you,
	Amy  (chused@husc9.harvard.edu)

eabu111@orion.oac.uci.edu (Steven Luh) (05/04/91)

In article <1991May1.142916.766@husc3.harvard.edu> chused@husc10.harvard.edu (Amy Chused) writes:

>I've seen a few postings here asking about a sequal to fool's errand and
>a few implying that there are two programs coming out soon: An updated
>version of Fool's Errand with new puzzles and a completely new game
>(the Fool and the World?).
>
>I called MacConnection and a few other places, none of whom know anything
>about this.  Would anyone who knows when/if these games are coming out,
>by whom they're coming out, what the chances are of their coming out,
>or any other information about them please either e-mail me or post
>their information?
>
>thank you,
>	Amy  (chused@husc9.harvard.edu)

I believe that there was a sequal being released and it was something like over
100 megs and was going to be distributed on a CD ROM disc.  As stated, there
will be completely new and HARDER puzzles.

Steve

news@pasteur.Berkeley.EDU (Six o'clock News) (05/06/91)

From: gousha@cory.Berkeley.EDU (Charles Gousha)

>>I've seen a few postings here asking about a sequal to fool's errand and
>>a few implying that there are two programs coming out soon: An updated
>>version of Fool's Errand with new puzzles and a completely new game
>>(the Fool and the World?).

>I believe that there was a sequal being released and it was something like over
>100 megs and was going to be distributed on a CD ROM disc.  As stated, there
>will be completely new and HARDER puzzles.

Is this related in any way to Reactor Games' Spaceship Warlock?

That, too, is a game on CD that's about 120 megs big, with full animation
and sound.  (I saw a demo of this recently - fantastic!)

True, it has no relation to the Fool's Errand that I know of, but the
concept sounds familiar.

Charles Gousha                 |    "Yes, Star Trek IS a way of life"
gousha@cory.berkeley.edu       |               (my own philosophy)
All normal disclaimers apply, as well as some abnormal ones.