[comp.sys.mac.games] Patch For Shanghi To Run On Newer Macs

john@newave.UUCP (John A. Weeks III) (05/06/91)

I have heard that there is a patch available to allow
the Shanghi game to run on modern Macs/systems.  If anyone
has this patch, could you please E-Mail a copy to me?

I have a Mac IIsi running 6.0.7, and Shanghi crashes
whenever I try the "New Game" menu choice.

-john-

John A. Weeks III               (612) 942-6969             john@newave.mn.org
NeWave Communications                       ...uunet!tcnet!wd0gol!newave!john

brod@jessica.stanford.edu (Brodie Lockard) (05/07/91)

In article <812@newave.UUCP> john@newave.mn.org (John A. Weeks III) writes:

>I have heard that there is a patch available to allow
>the Shanghi game to run on modern Macs/systems.
>
>I have a Mac IIsi running 6.0.7, and Shanghi crashes
>whenever I try the "New Game" menu choice.

I sent the patch to info-mac and comp.sys.binaries.mac last week.  It
should appear in those places shortly.

Brodie Lockard
Shanghai Author
brod@jessica.stanford.edu