[comp.sys.mac.games] Spaceward Ho question

anthes@geocub.UUCP (Franklin Anthes) (05/02/91)

OK, guys I'm sick and tired of hearing you rave about what a great,
cool, neat game Spaceward Ho is! I'm sure this must be just another
plot to keep me from sleeping at nights.

More seriously, when you play a multi-player game, is it real-time?
Does every body have to be in front of their computers at the same time,
and that for the whole length of the game?
--

	Frank Anthes-Harper :  Bien le bonjour de la France
	anthes@geocub.greco-prog.fr

maples@ddtg.com (Greg Maples) (05/04/91)

another Spaceward Ho! question is:
How in the world does savings work?  It seems very weird in it's
behaviour!

Comments Peter?

--
Greg Maples                      | These are my opinions, not yours. Keep your
Systems Group Leader             | hands off 'em. They're also not the opinions

kenh@eclectic.COM (Ken Hancock) (05/08/91)

In article <2902@geocub.UUCP> anthes@geocub.UUCP (Franklin Anthes) writes:
>More seriously, when you play a multi-player game, is it real-time?
>Does every body have to be in front of their computers at the same time,
>and that for the whole length of the game?

No.  Since it's a strategy game, it's only semi-real time.  Basically,
you can set a turn limit after which point the turn will automatically
update.  For more information, see the TidBITS review on it.

Ken

--
Ken Hancock             | INTERNET: kenh@eclectic.com
Isle Systems            | Compuserve: >INTERNET: kenh@eclectic.com