[comp.sys.mac.games] Autoduel....

hac@romulus.rutgers.edu (Henry Chandler) (05/04/91)

I have the game that was based on Steve Jackson's Car Wars, its nice
but I would like to know if there is an updated version for Mac II,
SE/30, IIcx, etc... machines and if there isn't any, how about any
other game that is more complex than Autoduel???? I like the game, but
the XT/512K style of this game does detract it a bit. Plus I would
like to see more options and functions to the game. Any Ideas???

Thanks in advance.

-henry

6600bwg@ucsbuxa.ucsb.edu (Barney W. Greinke) (05/07/91)

I happen to know that there is a version of
Autoduel out for the SE/30.  My roommate
bought it about 2 1/2 years ago.

.

eoliver@hcunix.haverford.edu (Erik Oliver) (05/10/91)

6600bwg@ucsbuxa.ucsb.edu (Barney W. Greinke) writes:

>I happen to know that there is a version of
>Autoduel out for the SE/30.  My roommate
>bought it about 2 1/2 years ago.

I have played autoduel on my SE/30.  It was a friend's disk and I don't
know what version it was although he has a Mac+ at home.

Erik

bcarter@claven.idbsu.edu (Bruce Carter) (05/11/91)

In article <eoliver.673883368@hcunix.haverford.edu>
eoliver@hcunix.haverford.edu (Erik Oliver) writes:

>I have played autoduel on my SE/30.  It was a friend's disk and I don't
>know what version it was although he has a Mac+ at home.
>
>Erik

Just out of curiosity, is it as lame as the Apple II version was?  I had an
Apple IIe a long time ago and bought Autoduel because I liked Car Wars.  I did
not like Autoduel...

Bruce Carter                             Internet:     bcarter@claven.idbsu.edu
Courseware Development Coordinator                     duscarte@idbsu.idbsu.edu
Boise State University                   Bitnet/CREN:  DUSCARTE@IDBSU