[comp.sys.mac.games] Harpoon ftp site is born

kxb@math.ksu.edu (Karl Buck) (05/11/91)

A new anonymous ftp site for Harpoon related files has been born. Playing
tips, strategies, and especially scenarios made from the Harpoon scenario
editor should be the majority of files uploaded to this site.

Rules for uploading:

1. All files will be in zip format. If there are problems with this because
	of your type of computer let me know and we can work it out somehow.

2. Each set of files should have a small plain text file describing the
	contents of the zip file. Make sure you include if needed, any
	machine specific information about the files (ie: for amiga, mac
	etc...).  I'll review the contents, and add a short description
	to the file "pub/harpoon/index".

3. Log in as "anonymous" (give your "userid@host" has password so I can
	contact you in case of problems) and Upload files to:
	"hilbert.math.ksu.edu" in the "pub/incoming" directory.

If you need instructions on how to upload or download or if you have questions
concerning this service, send mail to: kxb@hilbert.math.ksu.edu.
--
 Karl Buck
 KSU Dept. of Mathematics                      email: kxb@hilbert.math.ksu.edu

kxb@math.ksu.edu (Karl Buck) writes:

>A new anonymous ftp site for Harpoon related files has been born. Playing
>tips, strategies, and especially scenarios made from the Harpoon scenario
>editor should be the majority of files uploaded to this site.

>Rules for uploading:

>1. All files will be in zip format. If there are problems with this because
>	of your type of computer let me know and we can work it out somehow.

You can use any compression scheme for that mac you wish.

[..]

--

ted@cs.utexas.edu (Ted Woodward) (05/12/91)

In article <1991May11.140957.27911@maverick.ksu.ksu.edu> kxb@math.ksu.edu (Karl Buck) writes:

>You can use any compression scheme for that mac you wish.

Cool!  Now where did I put that copy of PackIt? :-)

--
Ted Woodward (ted@cs.utexas.edu)

"Mad scientists HATE shopping for shoes!" -- Peaches