[comp.sys.mac.games] Uninvited help

cs421317@umbc5.umbc.edu (cs421317) (05/12/91)

I have a specific question. Does anyone know haow to get beyond the
opposite door in the study? This room is on the other side of the dining
room. I've been everywhere else, and I suspect that the way out lies
that way. Thanks in advance

- Gary Goldberg
AOL: OgGreeb
cs421317@umbc5.umbc.edu

cs421317@umbc5.umbc.edu (cs421317) (05/13/91)

In article <1991May12.154535.19969@umbc3.umbc.edu> cs421317@umbc5.umbc.edu (cs421317) writes:
>I have a specific question. Does anyone know haow to get beyond the
>opposite door in the study? This room is on the other side of the dining
>room. I've been everywhere else, and I suspect that the way out lies
>that way. Thanks in advance

More specifically, does anyone know how to get to the garden maze? From there,
I think I can get the Gem, and procede to the Magisterium ..

- Gary Goldberg