[comp.sys.mac.games] Help needed for ShadowGate

tiirola@polaris.utu.fi (Timo Iirola) (04/25/91)

I have played ShadowGate on my Mac, but I don't know how to get the LAKE FROZEN. If somebody happens to know the solution, I'd be happy if I were informed.

Best wishes, Timo

             Timo Iirola
             Yliopistonkatu 2 H 141
             20110 TURKU
             FINLAND

             tiirola@polaris.utu.fi

c9111397@wombat.newcastle.edu.au (05/16/91)

In article <tiirola.672578506@polaris>, tiirola@polaris.utu.fi (Timo Iirola) writes:
> I have played ShadowGate on my Mac, but I don't know how to get the LAKE FROZEN. If somebody happens to know the solution, I'd be happy if I were informed.
>
> Best wishes, Timo
>
>              Timo Iirola
>              Yliopistonkatu 2 H 141
>              20110 TURKU
>              FINLAND
>

>              tiirola@polaris.utu.fi

thats easy ,all you have to do is to obtain the crystall orb in the opposite
room,and operate it on the lake.
to get the orb you must have the diamonds,which are in a hidden exit near the
waterfall.By placing one of the diamonds in the slot in the dragons lair you
will obtain the orb.

                   have fun
                           bill.