[comp.sys.mac.games] SPACE QUEST I once again

serasset@imag.fr (05/21/91)

Hello anybody here,

First I want to thank all the guy who answer my first question about the
dialect translator.

Now, I managed to buy a spaceship and a pilot droid. The droid ask me where I
want to go. I don't know what to answer. I tried "XENON" and other things. Did
I miss something ?

Please help!

Thanks.

Ceci n'est pas ma signature : Gilles Serasset
                              GETA-IMAG
                              e-mail: serasset@imag.fr

arnold@bio.embnet.se (05/22/91)

In article <21710@imag.imag.fr>, serasset@imag.fr writes:
> Hello anybody here,
>
> First I want to thank all the guy who answer my first question about the
> dialect translator.
>
> Now, I managed to buy a spaceship and a pilot droid. The droid ask me where I
> want to go. I don't know what to answer. I tried "XENON" and other things. Did
> I miss something ?
>
> Please help!

Try hanging out at the bar and drink some beer!!

> Thanks.

Your welcome

Arnold Andersson
    Dep. of Molecular Biology