[comp.sys.mac.games] Playmaker Football

chan@andante.UUCP (Thomas Chan) (07/31/90)

Does anyone have Playmaker Football? A strange thing happened to me last weekend. I was playing the game with audibles and each time I choose a different play, you can actually see the players moving into the new formation (normally the change is instantaneous, so you don't see the players moving) . The next day when I turned on my MAC, this feature was gone and it returned back to normal. Does anyone know what caused this to happen? I am playing the game on the SE.

T.C.

ddestger@nmsu.edu (Dav deStGermain) (09/14/90)

I was just wondering if any people have played this game... and
if so what they think about it.

Also, are there any leagues out there that play regularly?

             Dave de St. Germain
             ddestger@nmsu.edu

jchin@hpspcoi.HP.COM (Jeff Chin) (09/14/90)

/ hpspcoi:comp.sys.mac.games / ddestger@nmsu.edu (Dav deStGermain) /  2:13 pm  Sep 13, 1990 /

----------

williams@jarthur.Claremont.EDU (David C. Williams) (09/18/90)

In article <DDESTGER.90Sep13141343@silicon.nmsu.edu> ddestger@nmsu.edu (Dav deStGermain) writes:
>I was just wondering if any people have played this game... and
>if so what they think about it.
>Also, are there any leagues out there that play regularly?

	This is an EXCELLENT game. Great use of the mac interface, good
graphics (fun sounds) and a great play design system.  Can I be more
enthusiastic for you?
	The only thing I wish for is to be able to use REAL teams-
THAT would be cool!

 p.s. I don't know of any leagues, but the "Bagels" are ready to beat up on
	any that are out there- let me know...
Dwilliams@hmcvax

unokirs@mentor.cc.purdue.edu (Robert S. Unoki) (10/30/90)

About a month ago, I replied to an article requesting teams for a Playmaker
Football league.  I have since gotten no response and currently can not find
the address to respond to.

Does anyone know if this league still exists?  Are there any other leagues that
exist?

--

Robert S. Unoki
unokirs@mentor.cc.purdue.edu

chines@xcluud.sccsi.com (Clifford Hines) (05/24/91)

Will there ever been a version 2.0 of Playmaker Football? I think its the
best computer football game that I have seen for the Mac. I would like to
see the following additions to the game: 1. Sudden-Death Overtime- It gets
annoying to end a game in a tie, I would like to see sudden-death added to
the next version 2, color support for all the Mac II folks out there
and that's all I can think of for right now..
Cliff

/es

ullevig@tramp.Colorado.EDU (Ullevig Zachary A) (05/28/91)

In article <eakF34w164w@xcluud.sccsi.com> chines@xcluud.sccsi.com (Clifford Hines) writes:
>Will there ever been a version 2.0 of Playmaker Football?

Maybe.  It dependes on who you ask.  Broderbund says that there are no plans
for a version 2.0 of PMFB, but Brian Brinkman, the games author says he is
working on version 2.  Hopefully it will be released.  I'll get version 2 even
if Broderbund makes me pay full price in spite of being a registered user.

-Zach