[comp.sys.mac.games] Wiz VI!!

kreme@isis.cs.du.edu (Max Headshop) (05/29/91)

In article <JACKR.91May24123252@dblues.dblues.wpd.sgi.com> jackr@dblues.wpd.sgi.com (John "Jack" Repenning) writes:
>I had some correspondence with Sir Tech, the distributors of the
>Wizardry series.  Along with the answer to my question, they sent me a
>flyer advertising the soon-to-come Mac version of Wizardry III: "Bane
>of the Cosmic Forge," in full color, five-part orchestration, and
>harmony (or something like that).  Anyway, it all sounded pretty good,
>and I didn't mind that the "Available In" date was not until June.  Or
>even that it was marked out by hand and updated to August.

Um... Wizardry VI is Bane of the Cosmic Forge and has been available for
a few months on the Mac.  SirTech is producing Wiz III, IV, and V to be
released over the next year (I and II are already out).  Possibly there
was some confusion here?

>Has anyone ordered it from MW (or anywhere else, for that matter)?  Do
>you get put on a wait list?  Is there an older version, say B&W only
>or something?  What, in short, is Going On Here?

I have it (bought it local) it is in 16 colors or B&W.  It looks like a IBM
game, but it does run...

--
| kreme@nyx.cs.du.edu |The Coven BBS (303) 777 2911 PCP via CODEN Stalr*nk too|
|---------------------|100 Megs of storage.  Areas for IBM/MAC/Apple. Games.  |