[comp.sys.mac.games] Theldrow

bobm@ee.rochester.edu (Bob Molyneaux) (06/05/90)

Hi,

AARRRGGHHHHH!

I can't believe Glenn could leave us hanging like that!

"I'm standing outside of the undercity of Theylos;
the next scenario in the World of Adventure *Series*"!..

Series!  I WANT THE REST OF THE GAME!  please :)

Is Theylos available?  How can I get it?

*********

Theldrow is great! Well done.  Minor irritations about
how the secret passage from the Wizard's stroreroom
overlapps with the wizard's bedroom.  The "skull room"
is also overlapping with the tunnel.  These, however,
are minor inconsistancies compared to the good points
of the game.  Oh, a more disturbing system fault.
Dropping stuff frequently causes the system to crash.
I seem to recall hearing something of that.  I have version
2.2.

Bye for now.

Bob Molyneaux
bobm@ee.rochester.edu

tbalcomb@gara.une.oz.au (Bob Hawk) (09/01/90)

Has anyone been able to find a "Black Diamond" or a "White Agate" in
Theldrow2.2(Boden Adventure) or are these just intended for the next
adventure.

Top game!!

email: tbalcomb@gara.une.oz.au

mjordan@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu (Marc Jordan) (03/27/91)

Does anybody know if there is a new version of Theldrow by Glenn Andreas?
I've played the Boden scenario to the finish, and was left at the entrance to
Thelos in the underground tunnels.  If you know that a new version exists,
please let me know where to find it.  Thanks.

mjordan@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu (Marc Jordan) (04/04/91)

rFom: mjordan@cc

wf.cc.utexas.edu (Marc Jordan)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.games