[comp.sys.mac.games] Fool's Errand sequel?

west@turing.toronto.edu (Tom West) (06/05/91)

  Are there any other games like Fool's Errand or 3 in Three?  My wife and I
enjoyed these games thoroughly and would like to know if there are any others
that I should know about.

					Tom West
					west@turing.toronto.edu

trump@elaine30.Stanford.EDU (Michael Jason Lewis) (06/05/91)

Rumor has it (in fact, I may have seen it here) that there are two sequels
planned:  A Fool and his Money, and Fool's Errand 2.0.

I know nothing about AFahM, but Fool's Errand 2.0 is a new version, with all
new puzzles.  And it's only on CD-ROM, which should give you an idea of the
size of this one.

I can't wait.

				Mike Lewis
				trump@leland.stanford.edu

Larry Baum (06/05/91)

In article <1991Jun4.160823.19786@jarvis.csri.toronto.edu>
west@turing.toronto.edu (Tom West) writes:

>  Are there any other games like Fool's Errand or 3 in Three?  My wife and I
>enjoyed these games thoroughly and would like to know if there are any others
>that I should know about.
>
>                                        Tom West
>                                        west@turing.toronto.edu

There is also The Puzzle Gallery, by the same author.  Similar sorts of puzzles
but much less thematic.