[comp.sys.mac.games] Q: Spaceship Warlock not available yet?

masaji@viking.Berkeley.EDU (Masaji Katagiri) (06/01/91)

Hi, all!

Has anybody out there on the netland got the CD-ROM
"interactive movie" Spaceship Warlock? I ordered it
over a month ago, and I heard that the shipping would
begin very soon perhaps in the week when the System7
would be out. However I've not got it yet.
Any informations?

Thanks in advance.
--
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
			Masaji Katagiri

Bob.Nordling@f13.n396.z1.fidonet.org (Bob Nordling) (06/04/91)

* In a message originally to All, Masaji Katagiri said:
>Has anybody out there on the netland got the CD-ROM
>"interactive movie" Spaceship Warlock? I ordered it
>over a month ago, and I heard that the shipping would
>begin very soon perhaps in the week when the System7
>would be out. However I've not got it yet.
>Any informations?

I saw a message on America Online earlier this week that SpaceShip
Warlock is shipping (finally)...it was posted by the V.P. of
Research and Development...they wanted to make sure it is 7.0
compatible...no one cheap way of updating a CD ROM game.
---
 * Origin: New Orleans MUG BBS (Line 3) * RA/D'Bridge * PEP/V.32 (1:396/13)

paul@taniwha.UUCP (Paul Campbell) (06/07/91)

* In a message originally to All, Masaji Katagiri said:
>Has anybody out there on the netland got the CD-ROM
>"interactive movie" Spaceship Warlock? I ordered it
>over a month ago, and I heard that the shipping would
>begin very soon perhaps in the week when the System7
>would be out. However I've not got it yet.
>Any informations?

Mine turned up in the mail today (I ordered it from EduCorp
at MacWorld back in Jan - they probably haven't made any money off
me since I've called their 800 number every few weeks since then :-)

	Paul

--
Paul Campbell    UUCP: ..!mtxinu!taniwha!paul     AppleLink: CAMPBELL.P

Tom Metzger's White Ayrian Resistance has been enjoined to stop selling Nazi
Bart Simpson t-shirts - Tom of course got it wrong, Bart is yellow, not white.