[comp.sys.mac.games] Harpoon ftp site

gt5870c@prism.gatech.EDU (SPECTER) (05/28/91)

Hi all..A while back I thought I noticed a post about an anonymous FTP site
which would contain Harpoon files. Are these MAC Harpoon files and if so,
what is the address of the site. Thanks..

                    -Noah

kxb@math.ksu.edu (Karl Buck) (05/28/91)

gt5870c@prism.gatech.EDU (SPECTER) writes:

>Hi all..A while back I thought I noticed a post about an anonymous FTP site
>which would contain Harpoon files. Are these MAC Harpoon files and if so,
>what is the address of the site. Thanks..

I created a site for the archiving of *any* Harpoon related files, but have
had only two uploads. I guess I should advertise a little more.

The site is:	hilbert.math.ksu.edu	129.130.30.2

The directory is:	pub/harpoon

Upload harpoon related files to pub/harpoon/uploads with a plain text file
explaing what it is.

The site is for any type of machine.

C'mon let's see some uploads!
--
 Karl Buck
 KSU Dept. of Mathematics                 email: kxb@hilbert.math.ksu.edu

kxb@math.ksu.edu (Karl Buck) (06/08/91)

A few files have been uploaded to hilbert.math.ksu.edu in the directory
pub/harpoon. This site was temporarily taken down because people were
uploading files not relatet to Harpoon. Please restrict your uploads to
things related to Harpoon the computer or board game.

Lets see some more uploads!
--
Karl Buck 				email: kxb@hilbert.math.ksu.edu
Kansas State University		        Phone: 913.532.6750

montra@ghost.unimi.it (Paolo Montrasio) (06/10/91)

kxb@math.ksu.edu (Karl Buck) writes:

>A few files have been uploaded to hilbert.math.ksu.edu in the directory
>pub/harpoon. This site was temporarily taken down because people were
>uploading files not relatet to Harpoon. Please restrict your uploads to
>things related to Harpoon the computer or board game.

>Lets see some more uploads!

What is Harpoon?!
                             _____
                            /     \
|                          |_\   /.|   |        Paolo Montrasio            |
| Don't study, don't work, |--\_/--|   |        montra@ghost.unimi.it      |
|      play the Core War!   \ \_/ /    |        montra@[131.175.10.64]     |
|                          __|---|__   |        MILANO - ITALY             |