[comp.sys.mac.games] Unkullian stuck

kives@mekong.engin.umich.edu (Steve Kives ) (06/10/91)

Anyone have any luck with the cheez door / green wall?  I'm clueless
here.  Maybe lure the mouse?

nebel@wam.umd.edu (Chris D. Nebel) (06/11/91)

In article <H_=-R_A@engin.umich.edu> kives@mekong.engin.umich.edu (Steve Kives ) writes:

>Anyone have any luck with the cheez door / green wall?  I'm clueless
>here.  Maybe lure the mouse?

The mouse has nothing to do with getting past the cheez door.  Try a more
direct solution.  The cheez door _is_ edible, after all, or at least as
edible as Acme Cheez(tm) products get...

Chris
nebel@wam.umd.edu

paul@chipmunk.bk.tsukuba.ac.jp (Paul Fons) (06/12/91)

  Any possiblities of posting some more get-started type hints.  I
don't think I have even gotten to the point where there is a cheez door,
although I have found the underground tunnels etc.  I can't get by the
guardian.
--
						Dr. Paul Fons
						University of Tsukuba