[comp.sys.mac.games] RAILROAD TYCOON: Build/Remove Tracks?

nanchen@uni2a.unige.ch (06/11/91)

I've just a simple question: how do you build tracks?

I tried the menu option BUILD TRACK, but without result. Is there a special key
to strike when the BUILD TRACK option is activated?

Thanks a lot.

Joel

ins_apw@jhunix.HCF.JHU.EDU (Philip Wong) (06/13/91)

>I've just a simple question: how do you build tracks?
>I tried the menu option BUILD TRACK, but without result. Is there a special key
>to strike when the BUILD TRACK option is activated?

These are the stupid questions I hate.  If you bought the game, you would
know.  (I didn't buy the game, but "tried it out on another computer and
was able to figure it out").  I mean, sure, I've "borrowed" a game or two
in my time.  I was not stupid enough to advertise it.  Nor was I going to
let all of netdom know that I was stupid enough to advertise it.  Come on...
think before you write....

ins_apw@jhunix.HCF.JHU.EDU
Philip Wong
(301) 235-3998

kdb@intercon.com (Kurt Baumann) (06/13/91)

In article <1991Jun11.111026.989@uni2a.unige.ch>, nanchen@uni2a.unige.ch writes:
> I've just a simple question: how do you build tracks?
>
> I tried the menu option BUILD TRACK, but without result. Is there a special
key
> to strike when the BUILD TRACK option is activated?
>
> Thanks a lot.
>
> Joel

Not to be a jerk, but it's in the manual, and in the cheat sheet that they give
you with the package.  You do have those don't you?

I believe if I remember correctly you just hit shift-# (where # is one of the
numbers on the numeric keypad, shift-4 would build a track going west).

Kurt Baumann                  703.709.9890
InterCon Systems Corp.   Creators of fine TCP/IP products for
                                       the Macintosh