[comp.sys.mac.games] Color Risk? Where?

ccocswr@prism.gatech.EDU (Winston M. Rast (Georgia Tech Mac User)) (06/14/91)

I just noticed that Color  Risk was is the compatibility list for sys7 and
wanted to find out where I could get Color Risk.  Is this a commercial game?
Is it available via anonymous ftp?  If so, where?  Post or e-mail...
Winston

--
{{{{{ [[[[[ ((((( <<<<< ----- Winston M. Rast ----- >>>>> ))))) ]]]]] }}}}}
{{{{ [[[[ (((( <<<< ---- ccocswr@prism.gatech.edu  ---- >>>> )))) ]]]] }}}}

dudzica@merrimack.edu (06/14/91)

In article <31323@hydra.gatech.EDU>, ccocswr@prism.gatech.EDU (Winston M. Rast    (Georgia Tech Mac User)) writes:
> I just noticed that Color  Risk was is the compatibility list for sys7 and
> wanted to find out where I could get Color Risk.  Is this a commercial game?
> Is it available via anonymous ftp?  If so, where?  Post or e-mail...
> Winston
>
> --
> {{{{{ [[[[[ ((((( <<<<< ----- Winston M. Rast ----- >>>>> ))))) ]]]]] }}}}}
> {{{ [[[ ((( <<< --- Georgia Tech student.  Send cash fast!  >>> ))) ]]] }}}

Well the copy of color Risk that I got was off the Nautilus intro CD-rom.
								Greg

vito@ucscb.UCSC.EDU (66115000) (06/14/91)

I found color Risk at this site several weeks ago...

ub-mts.cc.umich.edu        35.1.1.47       PC2: [mac.archive]

Good luck.

|             Cowell College, University of California, Santa Cruz       //   |
|             0X >> Theta Chi Fraternity, Theta Iota Chapter << 0X     \X/    |