[comp.sys.mac.games] Inigo and My Faithful Camel children's stacks?

NU163467@NDSUVM1.BITNET (Marshall Carroll) (06/13/91)

Hi. Could someone provide me with information on how to
obtain these shareware HyperCard stacks: Inigo series
and My Faithful Camel. If they could email the stacks to me
(binhexed and stuffed or compacted), I would greatly appreciate
it. Thanks very much, Marsh
Internet: NU163467@VM1.NODAK.EDU
BITNET:   NU163467@NDSUVM1

fwb@pollux.tmc.edu (Fred Brehm) (06/14/91)

In article <91164.100225NU163467@NDSUVM1.BITNET> NU163467@NDSUVM1.BITNET (Marshall Carroll) writes:
>Hi. Could someone provide me with information on how to
>obtain these shareware HyperCard stacks: Inigo series
>and My Faithful Camel. If they could email the stacks to me
>(binhexed and stuffed or compacted), I would greatly appreciate
>it. Thanks very much, Marsh

I am interested in these, too.

Thanks,
Fred

--
Frederic W. Brehm	Siemens Corporate Research	Princeton, NJ
fwb@demon.siemens.com	-or-	...!princeton!siemens!demon!fwb