[comp.sys.mac.games] uninvited

dunn@jtids.UUCP (Gary Dunn ) (07/02/90)

Just wanted to post a message to all of those who have helped me out.
I just completed UNINVITED and got my diploma.

                                               Thanks a bunch.

gford@nunki.usc.edu (Gregory Ford) (10/03/90)

A long time ago, someone published the ftp address of a site that
contained the solutions to a lot of games, such as Police Quest, Lost
in Las Vegas, etc...

It now seems that my roomie is hopelessly stuck on Uninvited somewhere
(I don't know where) and I have lost that address.  If anyone has
the text solution to Uninvited or the ftp address of that site, I'd
appreciate it if you would mail it to me.

Thanks a whole bunch.

* Greg Ford				GEnie:    G.FORD3		      *
* University of Southern California	Internet: gford%nunki.usc.edu@usc.edu *

pkent@gara.une.oz.au (Phillip Kent.) (11/14/90)

SPOILERS FOLLOW!!!

In article <11885@cuphub.cup.edu>, man1745@cuphub.cup.edu writes:

> Can someone out there in computer gaming land help a poor student figure outa
> stupid game? I can't figure out which plant needs to be watered in the game of
  ^^^^^^Why play it if it is SO STUPID!!!!!
> Uninvited. PLEASE, HELP!!!!!!
Try looking for one which isn't DEAD. Or one that doesn't exist!

Sorry I didn't catch your name!

	Phill.

--------------------------------
Phill Kent.
email:	pkent@gara.une.oz.au or
	pkent@neumann.une.oz.au
--------------------------------

castong@eos.ncsu.edu (01/18/91)

Hey,
    Would somebody please tell me how to enter the secret room?  I'm sick of
hints;
they're not getting me anywhere.  Thanx.

Charlie St. Onge
castong@eos.ncsu.edu

castong@eos.ncsu.edu (01/24/91)

Hey again!
    The secret room in Uninvited I'm trying to find is the one that is
supposedly behind
the locked door in the Magisterium.  All I know is that it has something
to do with a star chart.  I've already completed the game but many people
have talked about "the secret room" in MindScape games and I have no idea
how to get in.  Any help would be apreciated.

Charlie St. Onge
castong@eos.ncsu.edu

chan@andante.att.com (Thomas Chan) (04/04/91)

I got a hint about a key being in a chair. Is it the wheelchair?
If so, how do you get the key from the wheelchair?

T.C.

cs421317@umbc5.umbc.edu (cs421317) (05/09/91)

I'm looking for any help or spoilers that might have been posted for the
game Uninvited from ICOM Simulations (?). It's an old game but I just began
playing it and I'm stuck fairly early on. Thanks in advance for the help.

Please e-mail to cs421317@umbc5.umbc.edu

- Gary Goldberg
Census Bureau
AOL: OgGreeb

laurel@cs.adelaide.edu.au (Laurel) (06/09/91)

Does anyone know how to get past the bouncing ball in the maze in *uninvited*??

Ta muchly

laurel
| Laurel Papworth                 | "At any moment I could start being a  |
| Professional Course Development |  better person -                      |
| The University of Adelaide      |     But which moment should I choose? |

gousha@cory.Berkeley.EDU (Charles Gousha) (06/12/91)

Try distracting him.

Charles Gousha                 |    "Yes, Star Trek IS a way of life"
gousha@cory.berkeley.edu       |               (my own philosophy)
All normal disclaimers apply, as well as some abnormal ones.

craigw@milton.u.washington.edu (Craig Wittenbrink) (06/14/91)

I am stuck on uninvited, but intrigued so would like to solicit
some hints, or a source of hints.  I have only figured out
how to get Dracan's star, grow the plant, scare the ghost,
catch the spider, find the secret compartment and use the
spider.  And that's about it.  There's lot's of clues,
but I haven't made any progress so any help in
getting at the magisterium, or dogs, door in the study,
or something would be highly appreciated.

	Craig M. Wittenbrink

foye@unagi.cis.upenn.edu (Rob Foye) (06/16/91)

Try using one of the spells on the dogs.