[comp.sys.mac.games] More Bard's Tale

es2q+@andrew.cmu.edu (Erik Warren Selberg) (06/21/91)

I just got into Mangar 3, with all the black area.  Now, as I have a
moral difficulty with anything placed in a program just to make it
annoying to map, can anybody tell me (a) if there is anything useful
in Mangar III save the bit about the first being blessed and the last
damned, (b) where they are (co-ords), and (c) where the stairs are so
I can avoid all this darkness bull.

thanks,
Erik

...they call me...     	ARPA: es2q@andrew.cmu.edu  / "I didn't say it.
     fluppie?		BBS:  (412) 683-1235	  /  Nobody saw me type it.
			Fido: 129/107		 /  They can't prove anything."

sbn@swlvx2.msd.ray.com (STEPHEN NAUMAN) (06/25/91)

In article <UcMJfam00YU6QEHkRn@andrew.cmu.edu> es2q+@andrew.cmu.edu (Erik Warren Selberg) writes:
>I just got into Mangar 3, with all the black area.  Now, as I have a
>moral difficulty with anything placed in a program just to make it
>annoying to map, can anybody tell me (a) if there is anything useful
>in Mangar III save the bit about the first being blessed and the last
>damned, (b) where they are (co-ords), and (c) where the stairs are so
>I can avoid all this darkness bull.

SPOILERS

Try looking in Kylearan's Tower for the silver triangle.

MORE SPOILERS

As for level 3 of Mangar's Tower let me just say that if you haven't explored
it yet, then there aren't any stairs for you to find (you have to solve a
puzzle first).  In reference to question (a), yes there is a fairly useful item
near the eastern edge of the level.
(So sorry but this level was to annoying to give everything away ;-( )

	Steve