[comp.sys.mac.games] PD Zork won't work for me.

charlie@bongo.cc.utexas.edu (charlie blake) (06/28/91)

I recently downloaded the PD version of Zork.  After unpacking and such, I ran
it, but it wouldn't get past the title screen before crashing my machine.

I ran Disenfectant on it.  I took out all of my inits/cdevs.  I tried 6.0.3.

I have a plus with one meg.  The docs say it is good for all systems and 7.0.

Any clues?
charlie@bongo.cc.utexas.edu

ffdixon@tiger.waterloo.edu (fred dixon) (06/29/91)

In article <51348@ut-emx.uucp> charlie@bongo.cc.utexas.edu (charlie blake) writes:
>I recently downloaded the PD version of Zork.  After unpacking and such, I ran
>it, but it wouldn't get past the title screen before crashing my machine.

I've had the same problems.

-- Fred