[comp.sys.mac.system] Sys 6.0.5 and Sys 7 outline fonts?

amanda@mermaid.intercon.com (Amanda Walker) (05/25/90)

In article <1990May24.210342.14679@d.cs.okstate.edu>, minich@d.cs.okstate.edu
(Robert Minich) writes:
=>   I have a little newsletter from a local Apple dealer in which a
> sneak preview of System 7.0 is discussed. [...]
>     TrueType is already built into System 6.0.5. All you need
>     are the fonts. Please let us know if you find any.
>   So, can anyone confirm/deny/test this

I have just verified experimentally that TrueType is NOT part of
System 6.0.5.  Sorry.

I also find it highly unbelievable that Apple would have put it in and than
not told anybody...

--
Amanda Walker, InterCon Systems Corporation