[comp.sys.mac.system] Where can I get a pre-release version of System 7.0?

stevej@studsys.mu.edu (jovanovic) (06/04/90)

Could someone please tell me how I could get a hold  of
System 7.0?  I don't have ftp access, and I'd really
appreciate it if someone that has an alpha could mail
me a copy!

Also, are there any tech docs available about the new
managers and new ToolBox calls?

Thanks!

-steve.

stevej@studsys.mu.edu   Marquette University  Electrical Engineering

cory@three.MV.COM (Cory Kempf) (06/06/90)

stevej@studsys.mu.edu (jovanovic) writes:

>Could someone please tell me how I could get a hold  of
>System 7.0?  I don't have ftp access, and I'd really
>appreciate it if someone that has an alpha could mail
>me a copy!

Currently, the only way to (legaly) get system 7 is from
Apple.  The only people who Apple is sending System 7 to
are Apple Partners.

How Can I become an Apple Partner?  You ask?

You Can't.

But then how did everyone else become one?

They started before Apple stopped accepting applications.

+C
--
Cory Kempf				I do speak for the company (sometimes).
Three Letter Company						603 883 2474