[comp.sys.mac.system] Remember? version 2.00

Eliot.Henry@samba.acs.unc.edu (BBS Account) (08/23/90)

Anyone have any idea why Remember fails to pop up. I have it set to under
global parameters and for the type of occaisions i am using. I doubt it's
a conflict with another init or cdev beacuse the rest works...I have safeeject
alisa, msmail, superclock 3.6, the grouch, soundmaster, ressponder,netmodem,
lwstatus, and eradicatem. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

wilcox@hydra.unm.edu (Sherman Wilcox) (08/23/90)

In article <897@beguine.UUCP> Eliot.Henry@samba.acs.unc.edu (BBS Account) writes:
>Anyone have any idea why Remember fails to pop up. I have it set to under
>global parameters and for the type of occaisions i am using. I doubt it's
>a conflict with another init or cdev beacuse the rest works...I have safeeject
>alisa, msmail, superclock 3.6, the grouch, soundmaster, ressponder,netmodem,
>lwstatus, and eradicatem. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I'm using Remember? 2.0 on a Mac IIci with oodles of INITs (some the same,
some different from yours), and it works just fine.

wiseman@tellabs.com (Jeff Wiseman) (08/24/90)

In article <897@beguine.UUCP> Eliot.Henry@samba.acs.unc.edu (BBS Account) writes:
>Anyone have any idea why Remember fails to pop up. I have it set to under

Your init list did not mention the init that comes with Remember. Remember
needs the init installed in order to "pop up" automatically at boot time.
--
Jeff Wiseman:	....uunet!tellab5!wiseman OR wiseman@TELLABS.COM

roskar@jhunix.HCF.JHU.EDU (Veljko Roskar) (08/24/90)

In article <1990Aug23.030518.3490@ariel.unm.edu> wilcox@hydra.unm.edu (Sherman Wilcox) writes:
>I'm using Remember? 2.0 on a Mac IIci with oodles of INITs (some the same,
>some different from yours), and it works just fine.

Where did you get it??

--
Veljko Roskar                            | roskar@jhuvms.bitnet
Department of Chemical Engineering       | roskar@jhuvms.hcf.jhu.edu