[comp.sys.mac.system] GateKeeper vs. TOPS

alan@metasoft.UUCP (Alan Epstein) (10/06/90)

Lately I've noticed problems using TOPS when Gatekeeper &
GatekeeperAid (1.0.2) are installed. Specifically, I have
no trouble finding other published folders, but often
others will see an empty disk under my name, or nothing
at all.

Is this a known problem? Is there a fix or workaround?

Thanks.

-----------------------------
Alan Epstein
Meta Software Corp                   UUCP:  ...bbn!metasoft!alan
150 Cambridgepark Dr        Internet/ARPA:  alan%metasoft@bbn.com
Cambridge, MA 02140  USA
-----------------------------

alan@metasoft.UUCP (Alan Epstein) (10/09/90)

In article <1882@metasoft.UUCP>, I wrote:
> Lately I've noticed problems using TOPS when Gatekeeper &
> GatekeeperAid (1.0.2) are installed. ...

This turns out to be a false alarm. There does NOT appear
to be any problematic interaction between the 2 products.

Apologies to Chris Johnson of Gatekeeper.

Alan Epstein
Meta Software Corp                   UUCP:  ...bbn!metasoft!alan
150 Cambridgepark Dr        Internet/ARPA:  alan%metasoft@bbn.com
Cambridge, MA 02140  USA              TEL:  (617) 576.6920