[comp.sys.mac.system] Keeping track of power-up time on a

ml27192@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu (10/13/90)

    Does anyone know of an INIT which keeps track of how long the Mac has
    been powered on? I'm thinking of something along the lines of the
[stuff deleted]
					- jaime villacorte

Try launch-init, available as launch-20.hqx on sumex. It will do it.

Mark Lanett

carsup@extro.ucc.su.OZ.AU (Fisher Library support) (10/17/90)

In article <143500008@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu> ml27192@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu writes:

>    Does anyone know of an INIT which keeps track of how long the Mac has
>    been powered on? I'm thinking of something along the lines of the
>[stuff deleted]
>					- jaime villacorte
>
>Try launch-init, available as launch-20.hqx on sumex. It will do it.
>
>Mark Lanett

Try Rotenstein's LogOff INIT.  It tells you how long you've had your Mac
powered on when you Shut Down.  Or is it LogOut?  Anyway, you could ftp it.

**My employers don't understand me, so I guess I'm on my own when I speak out**
Norton Chia		|	I *think* my address is
Micro Support		|		carsup@extro.ucc.su.OZ.AU