[comp.sys.mac.system] System 6.0.7 idiosyncracy!

heather@merlin.bcm.tmc.edu (Heather Mayor) (10/22/90)

Downloaded system 6.0.7 and installed it along with hypercard 2.
Everything works beautifully except that I've noticed that the
little 'logo' that appears during bootup is no longer in color
as it was under 6.0.5!  I have a 24 bit color system.  All
relevant init icons are in color as usual, just the little
sketch on the welcome screen is now in black & white whereas
before it was in 3 or 4 delicate colors?  Any ideas?
|  Heather D. Mayor            |  heather@merlin.bcm.tmc.edu  |
|  Baylor College of Medicine  |  OR  hmayor@bcm.tmc.edu      |
|  Houston, TX 77030  U.S.A.   |                              |

clubmac@runxtsa.runx.oz.au (Australia's Largest Mac Users Group) (11/01/90)

In article <2366@gazette.bcm.tmc.edu> heather@merlin.bcm.tmc.edu (Heather Mayor) writes:
>Downloaded system 6.0.7 and installed it along with hypercard 2.
>Everything works beautifully except that I've noticed that the
>little 'logo' that appears during bootup is no longer in color
>as it was under 6.0.5!  I have a 24 bit color system.  All
>relevant init icons are in color as usual, just the little
>sketch on the welcome screen is now in black & white whereas
>before it was in 3 or 4 delicate colors?  Any ideas?

Yeah - the cicn (id=31) is missing, so I pasted in a copy from my 6.0.5 System
Disk using ResEdit.

| Jason Haines, Vice-President                                                |
| Club Mac - Australia's Largest Macintosh Users Group                        |
| G.P.O. Box 4523, Sydney, New South Wales, AUSTRALIA, 2001                   |
| INTERNET:clubmac@runxtsa.runx.oz.au  UUCP: uunet!runxtsa.runx.oz.au!clubmac |
| ACSNet:  clubmac@runxtsa.runx.oz                                            |
| Phone: (02) 743-6929                            Club Mac BBS: (02) 907-9198 |
| "If that was his face, then he has a huge cleft in his chin" - Agent 86     |